When you choose Harbourside Legal Services, you have chosen a firm that understands that Legal matters are stressful for both you and often for your family as well. We understand that your circumstances are unique and that each client has their own individual needs. We strive to provide our clients with a complete range of services at an affordable price.
WHY DO OUR CLIENTS REFER PEOPLE TO US?
- We are one of New South Wales most respected Law practices.
- We have a combined professional experience of over 75 years.
- You will speak directly to the Lawyer who has carriage of your matter
- We understand that you have work and other commitments and will make ourselves available outside of the normal business hours
- We have a history of satisfied clients having assisted over 5000 clients in all aspects of Law.
- We value your feedback and are happy to fine-tune our approach for each individual client.
- We speak openly about costs from the beginning.
- We take a strong stand when needed.
- We give advice in plain English that is easy-to-understand.
- We have a pleasant office environment located in North Sydney.
- We are close to public transport, on street parking and coffee shops.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS
These are just some of the ways that we help our clients and why they keep referring their friends and family members to us:
- We will help you to understand your case and the relevant law. We will explain to you in clear terms how the court process works and what your involvement will be so that you are fully informed at all stages. It is important to us that you understand everything that is happening.
- We will use our knowledge and expertise to get the best outcome for you.
- We have access to the best resources available to ensure that no stone is left unturned.
- We have access to the most experienced specialist advisors in many different areas of Law who can provide their expert opinion and advice when necessary.
- We can attend any court in New South Wales for any type of matter.
- We work with our clients efficiently and comprehensively. We make sure that all necessary steps are attended to without unnecessary delays to ensure that your matter progresses as effectively as possible.
- We are confident in court. It is important that your lawyer speaks to the court in a manner which is persuasive and encourages the magistrate or judge to agree with your point of view, and we know how to do this.