Nadine Elhage graduated from the University of Technology Sydney with a Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Law in 2012. She is admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW and is admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia. Nadine is also a Registered Migration Agent. She was the Judicial and Administrative Merits Review Coordinator at her previous legal role for three years, which enabled her to acquire substantial skills and knowledge in complex immigration matters such as visa refusals, cancellation matters, appeals and Ministerial intervention requests.
Nadine has a deep understanding and interest in immigration law, and deals with a variety of cases including but not limited to:
- Family visas (partner, child, parent, carer, aged-dependent relative, NZ family relationship)
- Employer sponsored visas- 482/186/189 visa applications
- Skilled visas – 189/190 visa applications
- Specialist skills and knowledge in Business and investor visas
- Review applications and submissions to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Attendance & representation of clients at hearings of the Migration & Refugee Division of the AAT
- Representing clients in Federal Circuit Court Matters
- Working with Detainees in finding suitable visa options to avoid deportation
- Preparation & submission of complex matters involving character issues health waivers, schedule 3, PIC 4020 (fraud criterion) issues & visa cancellations.
- Protection, Citizenship & Resident Return visa applications (including former permanent residents)
- Preparation of requests/submissions to the Minister for Immigration & Border Protection regarding compelling and exceptional circumstances of the applicant
- Preparing detailed Immigration Advice Statements on the most suitable visa options based on the client’s circumstances & specific legislation
Nadine is now a Senior Migration Lawyer and has extensive experience working with foreign and domestic clients, on various complex migration matters.