Sydney Business Lawyers
If you are looking to buy or sell a small or medium business then you need a business lawyer who has the knowledge and experience in business law. At Harbourside Legal our business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. Business transactions can be fast moving and require the preparation and review of many contracts at he same time.
There are many components to the sale and purchase of a business which are essential to all transactions such as;
- Advice or preparation of the business sale contract
- Retail and Commercial Leases advice, and
- Advice regarding employment agreements
There are also many components which are unique to each type of business and in fact for each and every business such as;
- if you are buying or selling a cafe or restaurant you need to ensure that the proper food safety licences and liquor licenses are properly transferred, or
- If you are buying or selling a a service station, environmental reports and supply agreements are essential to the transaction.
It is essential that all the parties to the transaction are independently advised and at Harbourside Legal our lawyers have in depth knowledge and experience in business sales and purchase.
Our Business lawyers can help you with:
- Business structures, including setting up Trusts and Companies.
- Preparation and advice on Business Contracts
- Advising and Negotiating Retail and Commercial Leasing
- Put and Call options
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licenses and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licenses
- Advising and negotiating Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement