Make the right choice for your organisation. Harbourside Legal Services provides critical support for businesses and commercial ventures across the city, helping them navigate the legal system and achieve their goals. With a dedication to our clients and extensive experience in relevant areas of the law, we help deliver optimal outcomes for organisations of every size, in matters of every nature from litigation and incorporation to purchasing an existing business.
Forward-thinking, experience-backed support is only a phone call away when you work with Harbourside Legal Services.
A broad area of practice
Whatever your issue, Harbourside Legal Services wants to work with you towards a solution. One of the city’s most experienced commercial law firms, we deliver a broad range of legal services to our clients, helping to better meet the diverse needs of modern businesses:
- Business structures: Our lawyers can assist you in establishing your new business, ensuring that whether it is by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise, it’s set up soundly. Business owners looking to restructure can rely on us for assistance in partnership dissolutions and corporate restructures.
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare and review all types of legal contracts, ensuring that the terms and conditions are suitable for your business and that standards of due diligence are met. We can assist with a range of contracts including purchase or sale of business, put and call options, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements and commercial contracts.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: Our lawyers can provide dispute resolution services and assist with litigation relating to a broad range of issues, including debt recovery, copyright infringement, partnership disputes, breach of contract, building and property disputes, and corporations law.
- Corporations law: We can document company administrations, advise on corporate governance and assist with shareholders agreements.
- Franchises: When buying into a franchise, rely on us to help you scrutinise the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents, ensuring you’re fully aware of your rights and responsibilities and any risks.
- Copyright, trademarks and patents: Our lawyers can assist with the management and enforcement of your intellectual property rights, representing you throughout litigation if required. We can also assist with the registration of trademarks, patents and designs.
- Property and leasing: Both tenants and landlords can benefit from our experience in retail and commercial leasing. We can also assist clients looking to buy or sell commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: Our lawyers support local small businesses in a variety of ways, assisting them with matters ranging from trade practices law to consumer law.
- Workplace and employment: We assist with the drawing up and reviewing of employment contracts and workplace agreements, and provide support throughout workplace disputes and for workplace dismissal cases. We can also provide advice on occupational health and safety issues.
- Bankruptcy and insolvency: Our staff can provide assistance throughout the recovery process from drafting an initial Letter of Demand to assisting with Statements of Claim and court judgements.
- Taxation and finance: Our lawyers can draft and review mortgage agreements as well as charges, guarantees and other securities documentation. Leverage our expertise in GST, capital gains tax and land tax and ensure you understand the options available to your business.
- Business succession and asset protection: Protect your business and your personal assets and work with our lawyers on a plan to safeguard your assets through unit, discretionary and family trusts, wills and/or powers of attorney.
The smarter choice for local enterprise
Make the intelligent decision for your business’s future and speak to the team at Harbourside Legal Services. Contact us today through our enquiry form or via email at email@example.com. You can also call us at our Sydney CBD office on 02 9955 6692.