At Harbourside Legal Services our business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. Our firm Principal, Abraham Ishkhanian, has over 20 years’ experience in business in the service station and motor industries. As a lawyer, his depth of knowledge and experience will assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Harbourside Legal Services can help with:
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement